Dash of Doom
Saturday October 24, 2015 / Calgary AB
This race has a maxium registration cap of 1,000 entrants.
Dash of Doom
|Event Name||Event Type||Early Bird||Regular||Late|
|1KM Run/Walk||1K||$ 15||$ 15||$ 15||Register Now!|
|5KM Run/Walk||5K||$ 30||$ 40||$ 45||Register Now!|
|10KM Run||10K||$ 30||$ 40||$ 45||Register Now!|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Unisex Sizes : S, M, L, XL
- Early Bird Fee - End Date: 2015-09-03 11:59 P.M.
- Regular Fee - End Date: 2015-10-01 11:59 P.M.
- Late Fee - End Date: 2015-10-21 11:59 P.M.
Race Kit Pickup Info
- Package Pick-up at The Calgary Marathon Society, Eau Claire Market at 200 Barclay Parade (East side, main floor, Unit B7)
- Thursday October 22 from Noon to 5:00 PM
- Friday October 23 from 2:00 pm to 8:00 PM
- Check In & Registration on Race Day begins at 4:00 PM
- Start out from Festival Plaza at Eau Claire Market and head west to 14th St. where you cross north to Memorial turning East until you cross back over The Peace Bridge making your way back to Festival Plaza. Running the 10K? Do the loop again! There will be 1 water and candy station near the 14th St. Bridge on the North side.
- 1KM - 4:45 PM
- 5KM - 5:00 PM
- 10KM - 5:00 PM
- Awards 5KM - 5:45 PM
- Awards 10KM - 6:00 PM
The Dash of Doom proudly supports the charity Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society (AARCS). AARCS raises funds to improve the lives of animals by rescuing and providing sanctuary to abandoned, surrendered or abused animals. Meet some animals ready for adoption and AARCS ambassadors on race day.
Prizes and Awards!
Everyone gets a medal with "Doom" dashing from volcanic danger! Dig deep in to the tickle trunk and get your creative cap on because the committee will be awarding best costume prizes in the following categories:
- Best Pet Costume
- Best Family Costumes (including kids)
- Best Group Costumes
- Best Overall Individual Costume
- Runner Up on Best Overall Individual Costume
- Top awards for timing will be awarded to both the top male and female in both the 5KM and 10KM races.
- There may or may not be a prize for deadlast
For more information please contact Calgary Marathon Society
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or Login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.