2nd Bidii Children's Charity Run
Sunday May 10, 2015 / 10:30 A.M. / Whitby ON
2nd Bidii Children's Charity Run
|Event Name||Event Type||Until March 1||Until April 1||Until May 8||Race Day|
|1K Kids Dash - 9 and under||Fun Run||$10||$10||$10||$10||Register Now!|
|Students 5K/ 10K||Run||$20||$25||$25||$30||Register Now!|
Why Bidii Children’s Charity Run?
Bidii Children's Charity is a Canadian not-for-profit that provides an opportunity to needy kids in Kenya to pursue high school education. All the funds raised from this event will go towards this cause. Bidii childrenís charity would like to thank you for your support towards providing a future to these very deserving students.Visit us at www.bidii.ca
- Online registration closes at midnight on May 8th
- You can register at the race site on race day - Race Day fees apply
- Race Day Registration starts at 9:00 am on May 10th
- This Race is professionally chip-timed.
- Medals will be awarded to the finishers and there will be great prizes.
- Until March 1 Fee - End Date: 2015-03-01 11:59 P.M.
- Until April 1 Fee - End Date: 2015-04-01 11:59 P.M.
- Until May 7 Fee - End Date: 2015-05-08 11:59 P.M.
Race Kit Pickup
Saturday, May 9th from 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Whitby Running Room - View Map
Thickson Road South
Phone: (905) 665-2060
- 1K Kids Dash: 10:00 A.M.
- 10K: 10:30 A.M.
- 5K: 10:45 A.M.
For more information please contact Simon Kariuki
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-289-387-1582
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- If there are any questions about your online registration please click on the contact us link to communicate with the race director.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
We provide you with all the resources you will need to create a personal home page to raise funds for your favorite charity. E-mail your family and friends with donation requests, track your donation goal and much moreÖ
Itís Simple! When you register for an event you will be prompted to set up a Free member login account. You can login when you enter the race or after registering. If you will be collecting donations for this event's charity, you have to be logged in to access the Donations tab. If you are not a member please sign up for a free account. Creating an account will allow you to customize personal home pages to begin tracking and soliciting donations for your favorite charities.
For more information on our Fundraising tools link here: GIVING
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Whitby Store. Start date October 28, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Oshawa. Start date October 21, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Pickering Store. Start date September 30, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Markham Store. Start date October 7, 2019
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Whitby Store. Start date September 24, 2019
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Markham Store. Start date October 7, 2019