YMCA Strong Kids Race
Saturday May 2, 2015 / 9:00 A.M./10:30 A.M./ Calgary AB
This race has a maxium registration cap of 500 entrants.
YMCA Strong Kids Race
|Event Name||Event Type||Early Bird||Regular|
|10k Race||Run||$30/Youth $15||$35/Youth $20||Register Now!|
|10k Team Challenge*||Run||$110||$125||Register Now!|
|5k Race||Run/Walk||$30 /Youth $15||$35/Youth $20||Register Now!|
|5k Team Challenge*||RunWalk||$110||$125||Register Now!|
|Family Fun Run||Kids Run||$10||$10||Register Now!|
*5K and 10K teams are a minimum and maximum no. of 5 members
- 10k and 5k Runners will receive a Technical T Shirt. Children registered in the Family Fun Run will receive a medal and cotton T Shirt. Adult may accompany their child in the Fun Run, but do not need to register.
- Age for Youth - 17 and under.
- Early Bird Fee - End Date: 2015-03-01 11:59 P.M.
- Regular Fee - End Date: 2015-04-30 11:59 P.M
Race Kit Pickup
- Wednesday, April 29th from 12 noon - 1:30 pm and from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Thursday, April 30th from 12 noon - 1:30 pm and from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Eau Claire Market Running Room - View Map
Unit A01, 200 Barclay Parade SW
Calgary, AB T2P 4R5
Ph: (403) 264-4095
- Saturday, May 2nd (Race Day) from 7.30 am Eau Claire YMCA
- 10k Race/5k Race: 9:00 A.M.
- Family Fun Run: 10:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Gary Smith
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 403-269-6701
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- If there are any questions about your online registration please click on the contact us link to communicate with the race director.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
We provide you with all the resources you will need to create a personal home page to raise funds for your favorite charity. E-mail your family and friends with donation requests, track your donation goal and much moreÖ
Itís Simple! When you register for an event you will be prompted to set up a Free member login account. You can login when you enter the race or after registering. If you will be collecting donations for this event's charity, you have to be logged in to access the Donations tab. If you are not a member please sign up for a free account. Creating an account will allow you to customize personal home pages to begin tracking and soliciting donations for your favorite charities.
For more information on our Fundraising tools link here: GIVING
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.