PotashCorp Mayor's Marathon Day
Sunday June 21, 2015 / Victoria Park Saskatoon, SK
This race has a maximum registration cap of 800 entrants.
Every participant will receive a Mesh Cap & Unique Finishers Medal.
PotashCorp Mayor's Marathon Day
|Event Name||Event Type||Until June 18|
|Half Marathon Run/Walk||Half Marathon||
Youth / Senior : $ 58
Youth / Senior : $ 45
Youth / Senior : $ 36
Youth / Senior : $ 26
|Family Registration **||2K/5K/10K||$ 100||Register Now!|
|School Registration||2K/5K/10K/Half/Full Marathon||-||Register Now!|
|Partner/Sponsor Log In||2K/5K/10K/Half/Full Marathon & Team||-||Register Now!|
- * Team must consist of 5 Runners.
- ** Family consists of minimum 2 and maximun 5 members.
- We will offer a great rate for school teams, inquiries will need to be send to Lsmith@runningroom.com
- Sunday June 21, 2015 / Victoria Park, Saskatoon SK for Full and Half Marathon, 10k, 5k and 2k.
- Full and Half Marathon finish line will be at Wanuskewin Heritage Centre.
- There will be a bus shuttle between Wanuskewin Heritage Centre and Victoria Park from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm, only for Participants and their Bib will be their bus ticket.
- Every participant will receive a hat & medal.
- Trans Canada Trail, Meewasin Valley Authority and Saskatoon Community Foundation are the charities of choice for the event.
- Age of Youth : 17 and under
- Age of Senior : 65 or over
- Check out our video for some info on the race: http://youtu.be/uCm8t6KUTrg
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, June 19, 2015 from 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturday, June 20, 2015 from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- At 601 - 8th Street East
Saskatoon, SK S7H 0R1
Ph: (306) 477-4850 - MAP
- Good Earth will provide us with free coffee samples.
- Culligan is proud sponsor of filtered water for this event, i.e. along the route and at Victoria Park.
- Michaels Independend Grocerers on 51st & Wanuskewin road will cover a big part of the cost for post race snacks, along with a donation from Superstore on 8th Street.
- SaskMilk has a special treat for you: Great looking buffs for each participant along with cinch bags!
A History of PotashCorp Mayor's Marathon Day
Mayor Atchison will go on his own journey on June 21st alongside his trainer & coach Lyndon Smith. Don will run where Trans Canada Trail will be in the future from Dakota Whitecap Casino all the way to Wanuskewin Heritage Park.
He will be on time at Victoria Park to start the Full and Half Marathon events at 8am, run a km with all participants, return to Victoria Park to start the 10k, 5k and 2k events at 9am and run with participants but will keep going to finish at Wanuskewin Heritage Park.
The race coincides with National Aboriginal Day on June 21. Don's run will be symbolic: Saskatoon was created through a partnership with the settlers and the Aboriginal population, and Saskatoon continues to succeed as it's citizens forge ahead. Indeed, caps and medals will be given to all participants, and they will sport the logo featuring the statue of Saskatoon's founders John Lake and Chief Whitecap.
The Radisson Hotel Saskatoon is offering Participants special pricing:
- $149.00 for a standard rooms with two queen beds. (Based upon double occupancy)
- $159.00 for corner queen rooms with a double pull-out sofa bed. (Based upon double occupancy)
- $169.00 for king rooms with or without a double pull-out sofa bed. (Based upon double occupancy) **stand up showers only in this room**
- The rate is in place for the following dates:
June 20-21, 2015
- Rooms which are booked outside of these dates may have an increased rate.
- Special rates are available until June 1st, 2015; after this time they will no longer be available.
- The parking rate is $15/day per vehicle. The City of Saskatoon has free on street parking every day after 6pm and all day Sunday.
- Please call the Radisson directly at 306-665-3322 and ask for In-House Reservations (Monday-Friday) or front desk can make a reservation as well.
- Half Marathon Run/Walk : Sunday June 21, 2015 @ 8:00 A.M.
- 10k Run/Walk : Sunday June 21, 2015 @ 9:00 A.M.
- 5k Run/Walk : Sunday June 21, 2015 @ 9:00 A.M.
- 2k Run/Walk : Sunday June 21, 2015 @ 9:00 A.M.
With Support of
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or Login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.