Roody 8km Race
Saturday July 18, 2015 / 10:30 A.M. / Holyrood NL
This race has a maxium registration cap of 75 entrants.
Roody 8km Race
|Event Name||Event Type||Regular|
|8km Run/Walk||8K||$ 25.00||Register Now!|
- Free T-shirt with entry!
- Dry-fit Men's & Women's T-shirt sizes : XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- If you have any questions please contact email@example.com for further assistance.
- * Regular Fee - End Date: 2015-07-17 11:59 P.M.
Race Kit Pickup
- Please check back two - three weeks prior to July 18th for dates and times of kit pickup.
Info about Race
- Hello Roody 8km Registrants and Potential Registrants, On behalf of the Town of Holyrood we would like to welcome you to our municipality. While in our town please take the time to enjoy our coastline, and various other attractions of Holyrood.
- In addition, you are visiting our municipality during our Squidfest! Did you know this is our 27th anniversary of Squidfest. If you have any further questions regarding Squidfest please contact the Director of Recreation and Community Services - Steve Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note the following:
- All participants can register for the competitive run or the non competitive walk/run at www.runningroom.com or at the Holyrood Town Office (34 Salmonier Line).
- Join us at the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 064, Holyrood after the Roody 8km for live entertainment,lunch,and prize draws.
- There will be awards for the top 3 runners overall.
- At anytime you have a question regarding the Roody 8km Race please do not hesitate to contact Ryan at email@example.com. Looking forward to meeting you all, Ryan Lawlor
- 8km Run/Walk : Saturday July 18, 2015 @ 10:30 A.M.
- What is the terrain of the Roody 8km Race?
- The Roody 8km will follow the formerly known Newfoundland T'Railway!
- Where is the meeting location?
- The meeting location of the Roody 8km is the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 064, Holyrood!
- What time should I arrive?
- We ask that all participants of the Roody 8km arrive thirty minutes prior to 10:30AM start time!
- What should I do when I arrive?
- Please ensure that you have checked in at the Roody 8km check-in point inside the Royal Canadian Legion!
- How do we find the start and finish line?
- The Town of Holyrood will bus all participants of the Roody 8km Race to and from the start and the finish line with a return to the Royal Canadian Legion.
For more information please contact Ryan Lawlor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.