Wak, Run & Roll'n for Rett Syndrome
Sunday September 27, 2015 / Port Coquitlam BC
Wak, Run & Roll'n for Rett Syndrome
|Event Name||Event Type||Early Bird||Regular|
|3 or 5 Km Run/Walk||3K/5K||
Youth : $ 20
Youth : $ 25
|Children (0-4)||3K/5K||FREE||FREE||Register Now!|
|Family Registration *||3K/5K||$ 100||$ 120||Register Now!|
- Children age 4 & under
- Age for Youth : Between 5-15
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Men's, Women's & Youth's sizes : S, M, L, XL
- Adult size chart: http://www.mygildan.com/p/5000/030;jsessionid=B11F464ABB25EC316111D64ED18A85CF?view=
- Youth size chart : http://www.mygildan.com/p/5000B/030?view=
- * A family consists up to 2 adults and 3 children
- * Early Bird Fee - End Date: 2015-09-07 11:59 P.M.
- * Regular Fee - End Date: 2015-09-25 11:59 P.M.
Optional Event Shirts
- Additional Event T-shirt : $ 15.00
- Additional Youth T-shirt: $ 15.00
- Addtional Lunch : $ 6.00
Race Kit Pickup
- Race kits may be picked up on Sat Sept 25 from 4pm-6pm.
- If you are unable to pick up your race kit in advance you may pick up the day of the event (Sept 27th) at the pre registration table. (left side of door enterance)
- 3 or 5 Km : Sunday September 27, 2015 @ 11:30 A.M.
- Event : 11: 00 am and Race starts at 11:30 am
For more information please contact Christinea Walker
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 604-468-4705
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Port Coquitlam. Start date June 17, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Langley Store. Start date July 18, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Morgan Crossing. Start date June 13, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our North Van Store. Start date July 8, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Denman Store. Start date July 22, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our West 4th. Start date June 3, 2019