Sweet Caroline 10 k Run/ Walk
Saturday October 10, 2015 / 10:00 A.M. / Rothesay NB
Sweet Caroline 10 k Run/ Walk
|Event Name||Event Type||Regular|
|10K Run/Walk Single||10K||$ 25||Register Now!|
|10K Run/Walk Team **||10K||$ 150 + $ 10 for additional member||Register Now!|
|2.5K Run/Walk Single||Fun Run||$ 25||Register Now!|
|2.5K/10K Run/Walk Family *||2.5K/10K||$ 60 + $ 10 for additional member||Register Now!|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Tee Shirts are limited quantity register early to guaranty one.
- Unisex sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Youth size : M
- * Family consists of minimum 3 and maximum 6 members. After 4 members, each member will be charged an additional fee. (See above chart)
- ** Team consists of minimum 10 and maximum 15 members. After 10 members, each member will be charged an additional fee. (See above chart)
- * Regular Fee - End Date: 2015-10-08 11:59 P.M.
Race Kit Pickup
Friday, October 9th
From 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
At Running Room Brunswick square
Unit A1 39 King St
Saint John, NB E2L 4W3
Ph: (506)652-6946 - MAP
- Friday, October 9th
From 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
At Java Moose Rothesay
- Race package pick up also available on day of race.
- 10K Run/Walk Single : Saturday October 10, 2015 @ 10:00 A.M.
- 10K Run/Walk Team : Saturday October 10, 2015 @ 10:00 A.M.
- 2.5K Run/Walk Single : Saturday October 10, 2015 @ 10:20 A.M.
- 2.5K/10K Run/Walk Family : Saturday October 10, 2015 @ 10:20 A.M.
For more information please contact David Lorette
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.