Tanya Shand 1st Annual Milk and Cookie Run
Saturday September 26, 2015 / 9:00 A.M. / Quispamsis NB
Tanya Shand 1st Annual Milk and Cookie run
|Event Name||Event Type||Regular|
|Milk and Cookie Kids Fun Run||Kid's Run||$ 15||Register Now!|
|1km Walk||1K||$ 20||Register Now!|
|5km Run||5K||$ 20||Register Now!|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Shirt Size Adult : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Youth shirts size (10-12) : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Deadline for T-shirt orders will be September 10th, 2015. All participants who register by this date will receive a free t-shirt.
- Participants can also pay in cash at the Kennebecasis Regional Police Force located at 126 Millennium Drive, Quispamsis, NB.
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
- 100% of the proceeds made from this event will go directly back into the community for education and awareness in our schools on healthy relationships and domestic violence.
Race Kit Pickup
Details to follow -
- Milk and Cookie Kids Fun Run : Saturday September 26, 2015 @ 9:00 A.M.
- 1km Walk : Saturday September 26, 2015 @ 10:00 A.M.
- 5km Run: Saturday September 26, 2015 @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Cst. Kelley McIntyre
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 847-6300
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶