Vancouver/Burnaby Transplant Trot 2016
Sunday April 10, 2016 / 10:00 A.M. / Vancouver/Burnaby BC
Vancouver/Burnaby Transplant Trot 2016
|Event Name||Until April 7||Race Day April 10|
|Individuals - 14 and Over||$35||$40||Register Now!|
|Team Registration - 14 and Over*||$30 per member||N/A||Register Now!|
|Children (6-13)||$10||$15||Register Now!|
|Transplant Recipients||FREE||FREE||Register Now!|
|Living Donor||FREE||FREE||Register Now!|
|Children (5 and under)||FREE||FREE||Register Now!|
- Online registration ends at midnight, April 7th, 2016.
- Children who are 5 years or younger on April 10th, 2016, register for free.
- Register by midnight, Wednesday, March 16, 2016, to receive a free Transplant Trot T-Shirt with your registration.
- Children 5 and Under will not receive a t-shirt with registration.
- Men's and Women's sizes : XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL and Youth sizes : S, M, L No exchanges on sizes selected.
- If you register after March 16th, 2016, Transplant Trot T-shirts will be available for purchase on race day by the registration table on a first come, first served basis in limited quantities and sizes.
- All online registrations will be entered for the Bib Draw. You must present your bib at the Transplant Trot to receive your prize. Prizes not collected will be re-drawn and awarded on-site.
- *Teams must have a minimum of 5 paying members. Teams must register online. There is no team registration on race day.
Team captains register first and invite members to join up. Captains who register for the Team events will be sent a password to invite members to register to join their team. Click here for more info.
IMPORTANT: Please verify the spelling of your Team Name. This MUST be consistent.
Race Kit Pickup
It is strongly recommended that you pick up your Race Kit prior to Race Day. See below for pickup dates, times and locations.
- Saturday, April 9th
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Burnaby Running Room
7382 - Market Crossing
Ph: (604) 433-8711 - View Map
- Race Day, April 10
8:30 am - 9:45 am
Burnaby Lake Regional Park, Rugby Club House - View Map
All Team Packages must be picked up at the Race Package Pick Up on Saturday, April 9 by the team captain or other designate.
- 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Elizabeth Edward
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 604 987 6848
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.