A CAMPAIGN OF HOPE 2016
Saturday May 28, 2016 / 10:15 A.M. / Toronto ON
A CAMPAIGN OF HOPE 2016
|Event Name||Event Type||Early Bird||Regular|
|5K Run/Walk||5K||$25||$30||Register Now!|
|5K Team||5K||$20 each||$25 each||Register Now!|
|1K Fun Run||Fun Run||$25||$30||Register Now!|
- *The 5km Team registration is a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 participants.
- * All team members must register at the same time in one transaction.*
- Runners will receive a FREE T-SHIRT, if they submit $100 or more in pledges by Event Day.
- Seniors and Children under 12 participate for FREE and receive a FREE T-SHIRT, if they raise $100 or more in pledges.
- * Early Bird Fee - End Date: 2016-03-29 11:59 P.M.
- * Regular Fee - End Date: 2016-05-25 11:59 P.M.
Optional Event Shirts
- T-SHIRTS: $ 15
Race Kit Pickup
Saturday, May 28th, 2016 (Race Day) from 8:30 A.M. - 9:30 A.M.
High Park Grounds
Bloor St. W between Runnymede St. and Keele St.
- 5K Run/Walk : Saturday May 28, 2016 @ 10:00 A.M.
- 5K Team : Saturday May 28, 2016 @ 10:00 A.M.
- 1K Fun Run : Saturday May 28, 2016 @ 10:15 A.M.
For more information please contact PAULA NZIGE
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (416) 731-2125
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Queens Park. Start date October 16, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Yonge St. Store. Start date October 19, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Rosedale Store. Start date October 19, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Beaches Store. Start date October 9, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Markham Store. Start date October 5, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Dundas 403. Start date October 19, 2020