St Patricks Day Race
Saturday March 19, 2016 / 8:45 A.M. / Ottawa ON
This race has a maxium registration cap of 1,300 entrants.
St Patricks Day Race
|Event Name||Event Type||Regular|
|10km Run||10K||$40||Register Now!|
|5km Run||5K||$40||Register Now!|
|5km Hand Cycle||5K||$40||Register Now!|
- Free Shirt with entry!
We have purchased 800 Tech T-shirts which will be distributed based on registration numbers. Please register early to avoid disapointment.
Race Kit Pickup
Thursday & Friday, March 17th and 18th
from 3:30 P.M. to 8:30 P.M.
At Slater Street Running Room - View Map
160 Slater Street
Bring ID, and if picking up kit for others, bring a note with authority.
Saturday, March 19 (Race day)
from 7:30 A.M. to 8:30 A.M.
in the gym of Immaculata High School's gym.
However, we prefer that they are picked up at the Slater St. Running Room.
- NOTE: Chips will be in the race bib.
- 10km Run : Saturday March 19, 2016 @ 9:15 A.M.
- 5km Run : Saturday March 19, 2016 @ 9:30 A.M.
- 5km Hand Cycle : Saturday March 19, 2016 @ 8:45 A.M.
- Route is along Colonel By Drive
Post-race awards and breakfast in the Gym of Immaculata
For more information please contact John Thurston
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (613) 407-9862
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.