Powered By Breathing Fun Run/Walk!
Sunday September 25, 2016 / 8:30 A.M. / Red Deer AB
Powered By Breathing Fun Run/Walk!
|Event Name||Event Type||Early Bird||Regular|
|3K Fun Run/Walk! - Individual||3K||$25 adult||$30 adult||Register Now!|
|5K Fun Run/Walk! - Individual||5K||$25 adult||$30 adult||Register Now!|
|10K Fun Run/Walk! - Individual||10K||$25 adult||$30 adult||Register Now!|
|Team 5K/10K! Fun Run/Walk*||5K or 10K||$25 adult||$30 adult||Register Now!|
|Family of 4 Fun Run/Walk!**||5K or 10K||$60 for 4||$65 for 4||Register Now!|
- Early Bird Fee - Ends August 15th @ Midnight
- Regular Fee - Online registration closes at 6:00 pm on Friday, September 23rd, 2016
- Age for Youth - 18 & under / Seniors - 55 & over
- Price for Youth and Seniors - Early Bird $15 / Regular $20
- Team Events descriptions
- Team 5K/10K! Fun Run/Walk* - The TEAM CAPTAIN must register first and invite the members to join up! Captains who register for the team events will be sent a password to invite members to register to join their team. Click here for more info.
- Family of 4 Fun Run/Walk!** Family Teams are a minimum and maximum of 4 members. - Two adults and two children.
- Team applicants select which distance they will be completing - 5K Run, 5K Walk / 10K Run, 10K Walk
Race Kit Pickup
- Your swag bag will be given out on race day Sunday, September 25, 2016
- McKenzie Trails Picnic Shelter
McKenzie Trails Recreation Area is a part of the Waskasoo Park system in north east Red Deer at the end of 45 Avenue.
It can be accessed from 55 Street; travel north on 45 Avenue until the road ends.
Check-In / Registration
- 8:30 A.M - Warm up at 9:45 A.M.
- 10:00 A.M.
Park Maps - Click image to view the park system maps. Route maps are coming soon.
Community Works Sponsorship Opportunities - Click here
For more information please contact
Local Red Deer - Community Works Organizing Group
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable, Participant transfers are avaliable for this race
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard