Spring Into Action 2016 Annual Walk or Run for Diabetes
Sunday April 24, 2016 / 9:00 A.M. / Toronto ON
In support of
Spring Into Action 2016 Annual Walk or Run for Diabetes
|Event Name||Event Type||Early Bird||Regular|
|5K Individual||Walk or Run||$20||$25||Register Now!|
|10K Individual||Walk or Run||$20||$25||Register Now!|
|2K Run for Youth||Kid's Run||$20||$25||Register Now!|
|5K Team*||Walk or Run||$100||$100||Register Now!|
|10K Team*||Walk or Run||$100||$100||Register Now!|
|2K/5K/10K Family (2 Adults Max)||Walk or Run||$60||$60||Register Now!|
|Post Race Celebration tickets||$10 - Adults and Seniors / $5 - Children under 14||Buy Now!|
*5K / 10K teams must have 5 members. Team Captain must enter all members when registering
*5K / 10K Family (2 Adults Max) minimum 3 per team and maximum 4.
*5K / 10K Family registrant must enter all members when registering
- * Early Bird Fee - End Date: 2016-03-07 11:59 P.M.
- * Regular Fee - End Date: 2016-04-22 11:59 P.M.
- * 5K / 10K Individual - Youth and Seniors $20.00 (Age for Seniors 65+ Age for Youth 17-)
- For large group registrations please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-849-4765
- Children who sign-up as part of a team package will be eligible for the Youth 2K.
- Participants can purchase Additional Post Race Celebration tickets for Friends and Family when registering for any event/ multiple purchases are available - $10 for Adults and Seniors / $5 for Children 14 and under
- Non-race participants can purchase Post Race Celebration tickets - Click Here
- Includes: Post-race celebration, entertainment, kids' activity and lunch (burger, drink and snack)
Registration information and Post Race Celebration
Click Here For Our Printable Pledge Document To Donate In Person.
- InsideOut Health + Fitness presents, the "11th Annual Spring Into Action!" Walk or Run event for diabetes in support of: I Challenge Diabetes, York University Diabetes Sports Camp and the Canadian Diabetes Association! Our target for this year is to raise $40,000 and we need your help! Diabetes is a global pandemic and the fastest growing chronic disease in North America. Diabetes is a very serious illness which affects 1 in every 5 Canadians.
- Donations from generous local sponsors are the reason that we are able to hold events like these. If you are interested in sponsoring this event please contact us at: email@example.com or call 416-849-4765 We welcome all participants from beginners to seasoned athletes or anyone that just wants to lend support. We look forward to sharing this experience with you again this year. InsideOut Health + Fitness began "Spring into Action!" in 2006 and the event has become a staple springtime family event and community educator. InsideOut believes in a holistic approach to health and "Spring into Action!" embodies this principle by promoting education, awareness and participation. The funds raised by "Spring into Action!" are donated to IChallenge Diabetes, York University Diabetes Sports Camp, and the Canadian Diabetes Association. Over the past 10 years, "Spring into Action!" has raised close to $100,000 for Diabetes research. Last year "Spring into Action!" proceeds sponsored six children to attend the York University Diabetes Sports Camp.
- Our goal this year is to raise $40,000! Insideout Health & Fitness is proud to help empower people in the community and with your help we can make 2016 the best "Spring into Action!" yet!
- Learn more about "Spring Into Action!" at the following link - InsideOut Health + Fitness
Race Kit Pickup
Rosedale Running Room - Click Here for map
1087 Yonge St
Toronto, ON M4W 2L5
Friday April 22 from 3 pm to 6 pm
Race Times / Sunday April 24th
- Registration 9:00am
- Sunrise Wake-up Yoga - 9:00am 9:30am
- Warm-up 9:30am 9:40am
- Walk or Run 9:50am
- Post Race Celebration 11:00am
For more information please contact Wesley, Simone, or Elizabeth at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 416-849-4765
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.