2016 Hope Classic
Saturday June 4, 2016 / 10:15 A.M. / South Glenmore Park, Calgary AB
The Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus Association of Southern Alberta is pleased to host the seventh annual Hope Classic: Walk, Run, Wheel. We welcome participants of all ages & abilities to walk, run, or wheel 1K, 5K, or 10K and our motto is "finishing is winning!" Races will be followed by a celebratory BBQ, childrens' entertainment, and door prize draws. See you there!
2016 Hope Classic
|Event Name||Event Type||Regular|
|1K Individual||Fun Run||$25||Register Now!|
|5K Individual||Fun Run||$25||Register Now!|
|10K Individual||Fun Run||$25||Register Now!|
|1K/5K/10K Family or Team||Fun Run||$80||Register Now!|
- $80 for family/team of four, $20 for each additional member
- Free Shirt with entry!
Race Kit Pickup
Pick up on race day, June 4th /16 at South Glenmore Park, 9-10am.
Time of Race
9-10am Registration and race kit pickup
10:15am 1K/5K/10K Walk, Run, Wheel
- Location - South Glenmore Park, Calgary AB
For more information please contact Shawnda Servello
- Email: email@example.com
The Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus Association of Southern Alberta
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- If there are any questions about your online registration please click on the contact us link to communicate with the race director.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
We provide you with all the resources you will need to create a personal home page to raise funds for your favorite charity. E-mail your family and friends with donation requests, track your donation goal and much more…
It's Simple! When you register for an event you will be prompted to set up a Free member login account. You can login when you enter the race or after registering. If you will be collecting donations for this event's charity, you have to be logged in to access the Donations tab. If you are not a member please sign up for a free account. Creating an account will allow you to customize personal home pages to begin tracking and soliciting donations for your favorite charities.
For more information on our Fundraising tools link here: GIVING
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.