17th Run Wild For Wildlife
Sunday April 24, 2016 / 10:00 A.M. / Edmonton AB
WRSE is a not-for profit organization that cares for injured and orphaned wildlife. This annual Run/Walk raises funds for animal care. Come and run /walk and have fun raising funds to care for injured wildlife.
17th Run Wild For Wildlife
|Event Name||Event Type||Regular|
|3.5k||Run Walk||$45||Register Now!|
|Teams*||Run Walk||$40||Register Now!|
|Student Teams*||Run Walk||Team Captain $45/Students FREE||Register Now!|
- * Early Bird Fee - End Date: 2016-03-24 11:59 P.M.
- * Regular Fee - End Date: 2016-04-22 11:59 P.M.
- Charitable tax receipt available for all donations over $25.00. Charitable Registration #89349 2371 RR0001.
- Stick around after the run/walk for family-friendly activities.
- Free Shirt with entry!
HST is not included in fee.
*If you are thinking of running with a team, please read the instructions for team captains below:
Team captains register first and invite members to join up!
Captains who register for the Team events will be sent a password to invite members to register to join their team. Click here for more info.
If you register as an individual, you cannot transfer to a team. If you wish to transfer your registration from an individual to a team, you must cancel your registration and be refunded (minus the processing fee) and then re-register using the password given to you by your team captain.
IMPORTANT: Please verify the spelling of your Team Name. This MUST be consistent.
Race Kit Pickup
Saturday April 23 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
109 Street Running Room
- 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Peggy Hurdle
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 780 910 3469
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.