9th Annual Kenya Run for Water ICChange
Sunday September 11, 2016 / 9:00 A.M. / Edmonton AB
9th Annual Kenya Run for Water ICChange
|Event Name||Early Bird||Regular|
|5KM Run/Walk||$35||$40||Register Now!|
|10KM Run||$35||$40||Register Now!|
|5KM/10KM Team*|| $90
+$30 for each additional
+$35 for each additional
|100m Water Relay||FREE||FREE||Register Now!|
*Teams are minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 members. The 4th and 5th team members will be charged and individual fee. See chart above.
Innovative Canadians for Change (ICChange) is hosting the 9th Annual Kenya Run for Water with a return appearance at Edmonton's beautiful Emily Murphy Park!
ICChange is a movement of interdisciplinary professionals aiming to improve the quality of life and security of vulnerable populations through innovative and sustainable solutions. One ICChange initiative is the Kenya Ceramic Project (KCP)/CeraMaji. The goal of KCP is to improve access to clean drinking water through the sustainable production of ceramic water filters that remove 99.9% of bacteria and other organisms.
Your participation will help raise awareness and financial support for this important project. By expanding production and building effective ceramic water filters and making them available at an affordable price, we can help alleviate the burden of disease caused by water born illnesses.
Choose from a variety of activities, like running or walking the 5km route, running the 10km route, or competing with friends in a FREE 100m water relay. Keep your heart healthy, your interest piqued, and your community engaged by supporting a local organization with international impact! Enjoy live music by DJ Sean Lamb, delicious food from generous local eateries, and massage treatments from Corona Station Physical Therapy.
Register before July 18th, 2016 and pay only $35 ($40 post-earlybird deadline). Plus, be entered for earlybird prizes!
Register a team of 3-5 people together and save $5 per person - that's only $30 per person before July 11th and $35 per person after July 11th! Collect pledges now to boost your chances of winning some amazing door prizes in the months leading up the the event.
We’re also excited to announce our partnership with the Chimp Foundation! To fundraise, take 3 minutes to head to the Chimp website, make a profile, and give directly to the event, support an athlete, or create your own fundraising page. Tax receipts will be provided automatically via email once a donation has been received. (Plus, check in regularly to see how community donations begin to stack up!)
- Refer a Friend Draw
- $50 gift card to Canadian Brewhouse
- Water Relay
- Paintball Edmonton gift cards
- Top 5km Male Runner
- River Valley Adventure 60 min. segway session for 2 (total value of $126) or Shadow DJ Sean Lamb for a Day
- Top 5km Female Runner
- Red Mat & Nat leather backpack ($150 value)
- Top 10km Male Runner
- $100 gift card for Corona Station Physiotherapy Treatment
- Top 10km Female Runner
- $150 gift card for Victoria Secret
- Top Water Droplet Collectors
- Modern Gravity Float Tank experience
- Top Individual Fundraiser (2)
- Canadian Brewhouse FREE Rib dinner for 20, Fort Edmonton Park passes for 2 adults & children ($94.20 value), 2 free climbing sessions at Vertically Inclined Rock Gym, or 2 return trips between Calgary & Edmonton with Red Arrow Motorcoach
- Top Group Fundraiser (1)
- $100 gift card to Breakout Room (group of 4 people) and a Panago Pizza Party Pack • Draw Prize for Raising Over $100 (2) - $50 Running Room gift card or $50 Canadian Brewhouse gift card
Draw prizes will be held for all earlybird registrations, earlybird fundraisers, and those competing in the 100m water relay!
REGISTER TODAY to guarantee yourself a 9th Annual Kenya Run for Water t-shirt!
- Free Shirt with entry!
- * Early Bird Fee - End Date: 2016-07-18 11:59 P.M.
- * Regular Fee - End Date: 2016-09-10 11:59 P.M.
Race Kit Pickup
Thursday, September 8th
from 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, September 9th
from 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
109th Street Running Room
8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062 - View Map
- 5KM/10KM: 9:00 A.M.
- 100m Water Relay: 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Jessica Hogan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone: 780-267-8110
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Kinsmen Store. Start date September 28, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Millennium Place Store. Start date September 14, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our St. Albert Store. Start date September 21, 2020
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Millennium Place Store. Start date September 14, 2020
Running Program - Marathon Clinic at our South Edm Common. Start date October 4, 2020