Last Chance 5km
Sunday June 19, 2016 / 9:00 A.M. / Edmonton AB
This race has a maxium registration cap of 305 entrants.
Last Chance 5km
|Event Name||Event Type||Regular|
|Will Run 4 Wine 5km||5K||$ 28||Register Now!|
|Life's a Beach 5km||5K||$ 28||Register Now!|
|My other shoes are Runners 5km||5K||$ 28||Register Now!|
- Welcome to our Last Chance Run! This run is part of Edmonton FUNd Runners Triple Challenge!! By completing this race and our Dashing Diva and Dudes in July and Turkey Trot in October you will qualify for the Triple Challenge medal free! It's called Last Chance because this is an extra race for those who missed Suck it Up Buttercup in April. This race is open to everyone though so register early to save your spot!!! Pls join Edmonton FUNd Runners on Facebook for the latest updates. Race is at 9am at Rundle Park. We will start at the Family Center. There is a personalized bib and finisher's medal for all. This is a time chipped race !
- Race is at Rundle Park starting at the Family Center.
- All the proceeds from this race go to the Canadian Diabetes Association.
- There will be free finish line photos too!!
- * Regular Fee - End Date: 2016-06-15 11:59 P.M.
Race Kit Pickup
- June 18th from 11am-1pm
At 109 St Running Room
8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062 - Map
- June 19th from 8am-8:45am @ Race site
- Will Run 4 Wine 5km : Sunday June 19, 2016 @ 9:00 A.M.
- Life's a Beach 5km : Sunday June 19, 2016 @ 9:00 A.M.
- My other shoes are Runners 5km : Sunday June 19, 2016 @ 9:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Sandra Sofalvi-Wiscombe
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.