Mizuno Midsummer 5k
Saturday July 16, 2016 / 10:00 A.M. / Edmonton AB
The 4th annual Mizuno Midsummer's night 5k is run on the paths and roads in and around Goldbar Park (not Goldstick Park!). The course is slightly rolling with a couple of smaller hills and is completely run on pavement or hard paths. This race will also be the Athletics Alberta 5km provincial road race championships. Proceeds from this event go to support the Concordia Thunder XC and Indoor track teams.
The fully certified course is slightly rolling with a couple of smaller hills and is completely run on pavement.
Prizes and Awards
- Great prizes for the top 3 finishers in each group (0-19, 20-39, 40-49 and 50+) and cash prizes for the top 3 overall finishers:
- 1st place = $200
- 2nd place = $100
- 3rd place = $50
- *$100 bonus for breaking the course records:
- Ladies: 17:11 (Emily Setlack, 2014)
- Men: 15:21 (Andrew Bysice 2014)
Mizuno Midsummer 5k
|Event Name||Event Type||Early Bird||Regular||Late|
|Mizuno Midsummer's 5k||5K||$20||$25||$25||Register Now!|
- Free Technical Running Shirt with entry!
- * Early Bird Fee - End Date: 2016-06-30 11:59 P.M.
- * Regular Fee - End Date: 2016-07-09 11:59 P.M.
- * Late Fee - End Date: 2016-07-14 11:59 P.M.
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, July 15th
from 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
At 109 Street Running Room
8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062 - View Map
- On race day (Sat July 16th)
from 8:00 am - 10:00 am
at the Goldbar park pavilion.
- Mizuno Midsummer's 5k : Saturday July 16, 2016 @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Matt Norminton
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 780-439-3099
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.