Edmonton High Street Mile
Sunday, May 7th, 2017 / 9.45 A.M. / Edmonton AB
Run the Edmonton High Street Mile
|Quarter Mile (12 & Under)||Register Now!|
|Until May 3||$10|
|1 Mile Open||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 28||$35|
|Until April 10||$45|
|Until May 3||$50|
|1 Mile - Elite*||Register Now!|
|Until May 3|
- 1 Mile - Elite* - Contact Matt Norminton for registration details
- *All competitors in Elite race must have record of completing the race in under 4 minute 45 seconds
for men, and 5 minutes 15 seconds for women.
|Team of 4||Register Now!|
|Until May 3||$350|
- 20 or more runners
|Until May 3||$400|
- 1 Mile Open.
- Regular Registration price of $45.00 extended to Midnight, Monday April 10th
- Online registration closes at Midnight, Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017
- Team of 4 - The Team Race is being held as a fund and awareness raiser for the Paralympic Foundation of Canada. From the team entry fee of $350, it is estimated that, following the deduction of costs of team t-shirts and the cost of trophies, a sum of $280 will be provided to the Foundation. It is hoped that Paralympians will be at the event for this race.
- 20/4/$20 registration - Register a group of 20 runners for the reduced rate of $20.00 per runner. 2 ways to register
Online registration - First 20 members register for $400.00 and each additional registrant is $20.00. Up to 30 members.
Download the 20/4/20 Registration Form - fill out the form with the team details and mail in your payment.
Edmonton's first 1-Mile race in two decades
Celebrate the re-opening of the 102 Avenue Bridge by challenging your friends and colleagues in this great race.
It's Flat! It's Straight! There will be no traffic!
Join the celebrations around the detour-free access to The High Street and the shops on the lower part of 124 Street.
Post race entertainment.
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, May 5th from 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 6th from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
at 109 Street Running Room - View Map
8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062
Race Schedule - Sunday, May 7th
- Quarter mile race from Museum Building to Finish chute at High Street.
- Kids under 12 - 9:45 a.m.
- 12-19 - 10:15 a.m.
- Open Age Group - 10:35 a.m.
- Team race - 11:00 a.m.
- Elite race* - 11:20 a.m.
- 11:45 a.m.
For more information please contact Hetherington Brian
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elite Registration* - Matt Norminton
- Email: MNorminton@runningroom.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.