Iggys 5K Run -2016
Sunday November 6, 2016 / 9:00 A.M. / Brampton ON
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 15||$45 / Youth : $25|
|Until Nov 4||$50 / Youth : $25|
|1k Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 4||$25|
|Teams and Families 5K *||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 4||$250|
**2 Grey Cup tickets will be given to the person with the highest donations for Community Living Mississauga**
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Men's & Women's sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Youth size : L
- Age for Youth - 12 and under
- * Teams & Families are a minimum no. of 5 and a maximum no. of 6 members
- Certified course Finishing medals for all participants
- Challenging & scenic route
- Post race food
Race Kit Pickup
Saturday, 5th November
From 11:00am - 4:00pm
1-2969 Argentia Rd,
Mississauga ON L5N 0B2
Sunday, 6th November (Race Day)
7:00am - 9:30am
At LionHead Golf & Conference Centre
8525 Mississauga Rd,
Brampton, L6Y 0C1
- 5K Run/Walk : Sunday November 6, 2016 @ 10:00 A.M.
- 1k Run/walk : Sunday November 6, 2016 @ 9:00 A.M.
- Teams and Families : Sunday November 6, 2016 @ 10:00 A.M.
Proceeds from this event will support Community Living Mississauga to enable children and teens who have an intellectual disability to actively participate in a variety of community-based summer programs offered throughout Mississauga.
Founded in 1955, Community Living Mississauga is a non-profit, charitable organization which provides support to over 2,300 individuals who have an intellectual disability and their families to ensure their quality of life in the community is meaningfully improved
For more information please contact Kelly Hendry-Arnott
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 905 512-2488
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.