Spring into Sprinkles 5K
Saturday April 22, 2017 / 10:00 A.M. / Edmonton AB
|5K Team *||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 20||$66 + $33 for additional member|
|Until Mar 23||$76 + $38 for additional member|
|Until Apr 19||$86 + $43 for additional member|
|Individual 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 20||$35|
|Until Mar 23||$40|
|Until Apr 19||$45|
- Free shirt and buff with entry!
- * Team consists of min 2 and max 6 members. Additional fee per team member starts at member # 3
- Additional Cupcake Tickets: $ 5.00
Race Kit Pickup
Each race kit will include an event t-shirt and race bib with chip attached. Your kit can be picked up by someone else with your permission, please ensure that they have a copy your confirmation email just in case.
Thursday April 20th and Friday April 21st from 4:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
109 street Running Room -Map
8537- 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T5Z 3L3
*Please note there will be no race day pack pickup*
If you cannot make any of the scheduled package pickup dates please contact us at the email@example.com to make alternate arrangements.
- 5K Team : Saturday April 22, 2017 @ 10:00 A.M.
- Individual : Saturday April 22, 2017 @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Tina Giamberardino
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.