Spring 2 Action - Run/Walk for the Homeless
Saturday March 18, 2017 / 9:00 A.M. / Moncton NB
|Spring 2 Action 5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 15||$100|
Spring 2 Action - Run/Walk for the Homeless in support of Harvest House Atlantic
- We encourage all participants to obtain sponsorship pledges from family, friends or co-workers to support this great cause to help our community's homeless get off the street and into a safe and warm shelter . Each participant is encouraged to raise at least $100 towards the fundraiser event, with all age groups welcome to participate. Thanks to the generosity of others, Harvest House Atlantic was able to serve over 55,000 meals to people in need and had over 1,000 men, women and family admissions, with over 7,000 nights stayed in our Emergency Shelter in 2016. You can make a difference by running!
- Online Fundraising - Event applicants can solicit their friends and family online when they register.
- Pledge Form - Download option for offline fundraising.
Race Kit Pickup
Thank you for participating in this year's Spring 2 Action - Run/Walk for the Homeless on Saturday, March 18th, 2017.
Please pick up your event kits on
Friday March 17th from 11:30am-12:30pm and from 3:00pm-6:00pm
Moncton Running Room - View Map
Landing at the Bend
300 Main Street
Moncton, NB E1C 1B9
Thank you for your support of this great cause!
- 5K Run/Walk: Saturday March 18, 2017 @ 9:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Justin Kelsey
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 506-855-0626
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.