Winnipeg 10&10 presented by Investors Group - 2017
Sunday September 10, 2017 / 7:30 A.M. / Winnipeg MB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 700 entrants.
|10 Mile Run||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 1||$35|
|Until Jun 1||$45|
|Until Aug 19||$50|
|Until Sep 8||$65|
|10 Km Run||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 1||$30|
|Until Jun 1||$40|
|Until Aug 19||$45|
|Until Sep 8||$55|
|30 km Run||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 1||$45|
|Until Jun 1||$60|
|Until Aug 19||$70|
|Until Sep 8||$85|
|5 km Run||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 1||$25|
|Until Jun 1||$30|
|Until Aug 19||$35|
|Until Sep 8||$45|
|5 km Family*||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 19||$60 + $10 for additonal member|
|Until Sep 8||$65 + $10 for additonal member|
- *A Family is considered 3-5 people with a 3 person minimum. A fee of $10 is applied to the 4th and 5th additional members. See chart above. No package pick up on race day.
- Free Shirt with entry!
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday September 8, 2017 from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Saturday September 9, 2017 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Kenaston Running Room - View Map
Kenaston Village Mall
1875 Grant Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3N 1Z2
Ph: (204) 487-7582
- 10 Mile Run : Sunday September 10, 2017 @ 8:00 A.M.
- 10 Km Run : Sunday September 10, 2017 @ 8:30 A.M.
- 30 km Run : Sunday September 10, 2017 @ 7:30 A.M.
- 5 km Run : Sunday September 10, 2017 @ 8:45 A.M.
- 5 km Family : Sunday September 10, 2017 @ 8:45 A.M.
- Certified Course
- Chip Timing
- Participants receive an event Tech shirt
- Participants receive a Commemorative Winnipeg 10 & 10 Medal
- Post Race Food and Beverage
- Bag Check
- Awards/Medal Presentations
- Bike Valet
- Cash prizes for top finishers
- 1st Place M/F 10mile & 10km $250
- 1st Place M/F 30km - $300
- 1st Place M/F 5km - $100
For more information please contact Chris Walton
- Email: email@example.com
Founded 35 years ago, the Alzheimer Society of Manitoba exists so that all Manitobans affected by dementia receive the help they need today and have hope for the future. As a province-wide organization, the Society seeks to achieve its mission through community awareness; individual, family and professional education; support programs and research funding.
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program -10 Miler Clinic at our Kenaston Store. Start date June 25, 2019
Running Program -10 Miler Clinic at our Pembina Store. Start date July 2, 2019
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Regent Store. Start date May 27, 2019
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Kenaston Store. Start date May 30, 2019
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Pembina Store. Start date May 27, 2019
Running Program - Marathon Clinic at our Kenaston Store. Start date June 25, 2019
Running Program - Marathon Clinic at our Pembina Store. Start date July 2, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Regent Store. Start date May 27, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Kenaston Store. Start date May 27, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Pembina Store. Start date May 27, 2019