Kathys Run for Pancreatic Cancer Canada - Edmonton 2017
Saturday October 21, 2017 / 10:00 A.M. / Edmonton AB
|Spank the Panc Half Marathon||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 28||$65|
|Until Aug 28||$70|
|Until Oct 19||$75|
|Run for Research 10K Run||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 28||$30|
|Until Aug 28||$35|
|Until Oct 19||$40|
|Purple Hat Parade 5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 28||$25 / Youth : S15|
|Until Aug 28||$30 / Youth : $15|
|Until Oct 19||$35 / Youth : $15|
|Purple Hat Parade - Team 5K *||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 28||$100|
|Until Aug 28||$110|
|Until Oct 19||$125|
- Age for Youth - 14 and under.
- * Team consists of 4 members.
Optional Event Shirts (October 3rd)
- Tech shirt: $ 25
Race Kit Pickup
Friday October 20th from 12:00 - 8:00 pm
109 Street Running Room - View Map
8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062
- On site Saturday October 21st 9:00am - 9:45am
- Spank the Panc Half Marathon : Saturday October 21, 2017 @ 10:00 A.M.
- Run for Research 10K Run : Saturday October 21, 2017 @ 10:05 A.M.
- Purple Hat Parade 5K Run/Walk : Saturday October 21, 2017 @ 10:10 A.M.
- Purple Hat Parade - Team 5K : Saturday October 21, 2017 @ 10:10 A.M.
For more information please contact Jessica Laird
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.