Miserable Miles 2017
Saturday September 16, 2017 / 9:00 A.M. / Peace River AB
|Individual 5K Run||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 29*||$40/Youth: $30|
|Race Day||$60/Youth: $50|
|Team 5K Run||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 25**||$120|
Teams are a mimimum and maximum of 4 members
*Individual 5K Run - Online registration closes at midnight on August 29th.
**Team 5K Run - Online registration closes at midnight on August 25th.
- Individual 5K Run - Age for Youth: 13 - 17.
- T-shirt costs are included in the race fees.
- Shirts will be available to those that register and pay online in your selected size.
- We can not guarantee shirts on race day.
Race Kit Pickup
- Racer check-in and kit pick up is in-person on race day
- Saturday September 16, 2017 at 8am at the Misery Mountain Ski Chalet.
If you have any questions please contact Courtney at 780-946-7619 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Courtney Hughes, Nadine Kacho, Tamara Wilcox
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.