Backcountry Kicking Cancer Run
Saturday September 9, 2017 / 8:15 A.M. / Warren MB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 200 entrants.
|Backcountry 2km walk or run||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 31||$20.00 / $10 Youth|
|Until Sep 3||$25.00 / $15 Youth|
|Backcountry 5km Race||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 31||$30.00 / $17 Youth|
|Until Sep 3||$35.00 / $20 Youth|
- Age for Youth - 7-17 years
- Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 100
About the Charity
CancerCare Manitoba Foundation is the only charitable organization exclusively fundraising for CancerCare Manitoba. CancerCare Manitobas main aim is to eradicate a disease consisting of more than 150 types and stages. A cancer diagnosis can be overwhelming. Up-to-date information regarding treatment options, resources and services are vital as patients and families make their way through the cancer journey, from diagnosis to treatment.
While CancerCare Manitoba works in partnership with Manitoba Health, some programs and services are not eligible for government funding. Since 2000 CancerCare Manitoba Foundation has granted more than $104 million to bridge this gap and help deliver the best research, patient care, treatment and support. We are proud to support CancerCare Manitobas internationally-recognized team of health professionals as they provide outstanding quality care for all Manitobans and their families living with cancer.
Race Kit Pickup
To be announced
- Backcountry 2km walk or run : Saturday September 9, 2017 @ 8:30 A.M.
- Backcountry 5km Race : Saturday September 9, 2017 @ 8:15 A.M.
For more information please contact Christina Hooper
- Email: Backcountry4fitness@gmail.com
- Phone: 204-383-5284
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.