Light Up the Lake 2017 - Burlington
Sunday December 3, 2017 / 6:15 P.M. / Burlington ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 250 entrants.
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 25||$40 / $20 Youth|
|Until Nov 30||$45 / $25 Youth|
|Race day||$50 / $25 Youth|
|5K Team Event||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 25||$30 / $20 Youth|
|Until Nov 30||$35 / $20 Youth|
|Race day||$40 / $20 Youth|
*The TEAM CAPTAIN must register first and invite the members to join up!
Captains who register for the team events will be sent a password to invite members to register to join their team. Click here for more info.
- 5K Run/Walk - Age for Youth - 16 and under.
- 5K Run/Walk - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 175
- 5K Team Event - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 75
In support of Craigs Cause Pancreatic Cancer Society
- Our Mission is to provide information and support to those with pancreatic cancer and their families; to create awareness and educate both the general public and health professionals about the disease, and to raise research funds leading to earlier detection, better treatments and improved quality of life for patients.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Donate tab (at the top of this page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
Race Kit Pickup
Saturday, Dec 2nd from 2-4pm
At the Burlington Running Room - Map
Unit 6C, Cumberland Square
3300 Fairview Street
Burlington, ON L7N 3N7
Ph: (905) 637-2932
- 5K Run/Walk : Sunday December 3, 2017 @ 6:15 P.M.
- 5K Team Event : Sunday December 3, 2017 @ 6:15 P.M.
For more information please contact Kate Elliott
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 902-478-3956
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.