Ringette Road To Worlds - Edmonton 2017
Saturday October 7, 2017 / 11:00 A.M. / Edmonton, AB
|5K or 2K event||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 5||$20|
|5K or 2K Team||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 5||$20|
- 5K or 2K event
- Race Registration $20
- At time of registration participants will select the distance they wish to participate in.
- *The TEAM CAPTAIN must register first and invite the members to join up!
- Captains who register for the team events will be sent a password to invite
members to register to join their team. Click here for more info.
Race Kit Pickup
Friday, October 6th
from 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Callingwood Running Room - View Map
#236, 6655-178 Street
Race Location & Times
- Edmonton River Valley,
- Whitemud Park, Amenities Building (13810 Fox Drive).
- View Park map
- The 5K run starts at the Amenities Building and follows the flat paved trail east along the North Saskatchewan River up the switchbacks to the turnaround on Saskatchewan Drive, heads back west along the same route to a short gravel trail section at the entrance to Fort Edmonton Park, then returns.
- View 5k Route
- The 2K run/walk is flat and paved and follows the 5K route east along the river for 1 km then returns.
Parking and washrooms are at the Amenities Building and also at the Alfred H. Savage Centre (13909 Fox Drive - continue thru park, south under Fox Drive). Parking is somewhat limited so carpooling is a great option. Overflow parking is at Fort Edmonton Park.
- View 2k Route
For more information please contact Janet or Kevin Harrison
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Kinsmen Store. Start date September 30, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Edm 109st Store. Start date October 1, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Callingwood Store. Start date October 14, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our South Edm Common. Start date October 7, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Terwillegar. Start date October 28, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Millennium Place Store. Start date October 21, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our St. Albert Store. Start date November 25, 2019