Edmonton High Street Mile 2018
Sunday June 3 , 2018 / 9:45 A.M. / Edmonton AB
Run the Edmonton High Street Mile
|Quarter Mile (12 & Under)||Register Now!|
|Until June 1||$10|
|1 Mile Open Age Group||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 3||$35|
|Until May 14||$45|
|Until June 1||$50|
|Team of 4||Register Now!|
|Until June 1||$350|
- 1 Mile Open.
- Regular Registration price of $45.00 extended to Midnight, Monday April 10th
- Online registration closes at Midnight, Friday, June 1st
- Team of 4 - The Team Race is being held as a fund and awareness raiser for the Paralympic Foundation of Canada. From the team entry fee of $350, it is estimated that, following the deduction of costs of team t-shirts and the cost of trophies, a sum of $260 will be provided to the Foundation. It is hoped that Paralympians will be at the event for this race.
1 Mile – Elite and Master's Elite
|1 Mile – Elite and Master's Elite*||Register Now!|
|Until June 1|
* Contact Matt Norminton for registration details
*All competitors in Elite race must have record of completing the race in under 4 minute 45 seconds
for men, and 5 minutes 15 seconds for women.
The first five men and women finishers receive cash prizes of $1,000, $750, $500, $250 and $100.
Qualification times for Elite Masters competitors are:
Age Men Women 40+ 5'30 6'00 50+ 6'00 6'30 60+ 6'30 7'15 70+ 7'30 8'00
The winning male and female Masters Elite runners will receive a prize of a one-month pass to an Orangetheory fitness centre or a weekend stay at a Mountain Park Lodges hotel in Jasper.
Race Alberta's ONLY 1-Mile Road Race
It's Flat, Straight and Traffic Free
Continue the success of last year's re-introduction in Alberta of a 1-mile road in two decades
Join the post-race fun and awards ceremonies in the High Street Shopping Centre, with prizes, awards and entertainment.
All Open and Team Competitors receive a backpack and a long-sleeved performance t-shirt
All under-12 kids receive a medal, a cotton t-shirt and pancakes at the finish.
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, June 1 from 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 2 from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
109 Street Running Room - View Map
8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062
Race Schedule - Sunday, June 3rd
- Kids-under-12 Quarter-mile race from the East end of the Museum building to the finish line at High Street
- All 1-mile races start just east of junction of 102 Avenue and Stony Plain Road.
- Kids-under-12 9.45 a.m.
- Open age-group - 10.15 a.m.
Team Race - 10.40 a.m.
Elite Women - 11.00 a.m.
Elite Men - 11.10 a.m.
- 11.30 a.m.
For more information please contact Brian Hetherington
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elite Registration* - Matt Norminton
- Email: MNorminton@runningroom.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.