Halloween Hustle 5K Run Walk Wheel
Saturday October 28, 2017 / 9:30 A.M. / Brampton ON
|5K Halloween Fun Run||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 31||$35 / Youth : $25|
|Until Oct 5||$40 / Youth : $25|
|Until Oct 26||$50 / Youth : $25|
|Student Team Event *||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 26||$100|
|Team Event Halloween Zombie Fun Run *||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 31||$125|
|Until Oct 5||$150|
|Until Oct 26||$175|
|Mini Monster Mile||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 26||$15|
- Age for Youth - Between 13-17 years
- Halloween 4 person Team* / STUDENT Team* - Team of 4 members
- HST is not included in the registration fee.
- Accessible washrooms are located at the race site. Additional details regarding race site and route map will be forthcoming. Each Halloween Hustle and Mini Monster Mile participant will receive a medal.
Optional Event Shirts
- Unisex Halloween Hustle T-shirt. : $5
Race Kit Pickup
- Race packets consisting of bib number and t-shirt can be picked up at the Running Room at Bramalea City Centre on the following dates:
- Friday, October 27, 2017 4:00PM - 7:00PM. (Times subject to change)
- Race packets can also be picked up at the Brampton YMCA on Race Day, Saturday, October 28, 2017, between 8:00 - 8:30am.
- 5K Halloween Fun Run : Saturday October 28, 2017 @ 9:30 A.M.
- Student Team Event : Saturday October 28, 2017 @ 9:30 A.M.
- Team Event Halloween Zombie Fun Run : Saturday October 28, 2017 @ 9:30 A.M.
- Mini Monster Mile : Saturday October 28, 2017 @ 10:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Amanda Leduc
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.