Toronto Women's 10k/5k
Saturday August 25, 2018 / 8:00 A.M. / Toronto ON
|Until Jun 30||$50|
|Until Aug 22||$55|
|After Aug 22||$65|
|Until Jun 30||$45|
|Until Aug 22||$50|
|After Aug 22||$60|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- *Applicable taxes and processing fees are not included. All entries are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-deferrable.
- *On-line registration closes on Wednesday, August 22nd, 2018 at 11:59pm
10k/5k Finisher Medal and iTab Option
- All finishers will receive a finisher medal
- Customize your finisher medal with an iTaB. The iTaB is a plate engraved with your NAME and finish TIME, which fits securely on the back of your medal; after the race your iTaB will be engraved and mailed directly to your address. Every race tells a story...let iTaB tell yours!
- Canadian Running Magazine Subscription - $13.95
Race Kit Pickup
- Thursday Aug 23 - 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Friday Aug 24 - 12:00pm - 7:30pm
Rosedale Running Room
1087 Yonge St
Toronto, ON M4W 2L5
Ph: (416) 960 - 3910 - MAP
- IMPORTANT: Please bring photo ID OR a printout of your email registration confirmation for race kit pick-up. If you are picking up for a friend/friends, all you need is an e-mail confirming you can pick up their kit or their email registration confirmation.
- There is parking available off Price Street in the "Green P" lot. If you are on the TTC – get off at Summerhill subway station and walk 2 blocks south on Yonge St.
- RACE DAY KIT PICK UP: At Sunnybrook Park on Sat. Aug. 25th beginning at 6:45am
- **THERE WILL BE NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION**
- 10k Race: 8:00 A.M.
- 5k Race: 8:15 A.M.
For more information please contact Toronto Women's Run Series
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 416-488-3131
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our TD Centre. Start date June 21, 2018
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Queens Park. Start date June 29, 2018
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Canary District. Start date May 24, 2018
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Canary District. Start date July 5, 2018
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Liberty Village. Start date May 17, 2018