Canada Day Road Race 2018Sunday July 1, 2018 / 7:00 A.M. / Edmonton AB
|15K Run||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 31||$65|
|Until May 20||$75|
|Until Jun 29||$85|
|15K Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 31||$65|
|Until May 20||$75|
|Until Jun 29||$85|
|5K Fun Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 31||$60|
|Until May 20||$70|
|Until Jun 29||$80|
|2.5K Fun Event||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 31||$20|
|Until May 20||$25|
|Until Jun 29||$30|
|2.5K Family Registration*||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 31||$40 + $20 for additional member|
|Until May 20||$50 + $25 for additional member|
|Until Jun 29||$60 + $30 for additional member|
- Free Shirt with entry!
Registration before May 20th, guarantees an official race shirt in their size.
- * 2.5K Family Registration : Min 2 & max 4 members. After 2 members, each member will be charged additional fee for additional member.
- Please click here for Fundraising Incentives Info
- Please click here for 2.5km Family Fun event Info
- Medal that will go to all participants at the finish line.
Canada Day Road Race 2018 Registration
In order to facilitate an easier registration and package pick up procedure for everyone we have decided to make the following changes to our registration procedures:
- All registration will be completed online up to June 29, 2018 at 12 midnight.
- ABSOLUTELY NO REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE.
- There will be no paper registration at package pick up.
- Every registered participant will receive a t-shirt at package pick up. Registration received by May 20 will receive an official 2018 Race shirt in the size that was ordered.
- Registration received after May 20 will receive an official Canada Day Road Race T-shirt. Size will not be guaranteed and this shirt will not have the race year on it.
Race Kit Pickup
- Thursday, June 28 – 4:00 – 8:00pm
- Friday, June 29 – 12 noon – 8:00pm
- Saturday, June 30 – 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Sunday, July 1 – 6:00am – 7:15am
109th St. Running Room - Map
8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062
- 15km Road Race – 7:30am start
- 15km Walk – 7:00am start
- 5km Fun Run/Walk – 7:30am start
- 2.5km Family Fun Event – 7:35am start
- Start and Finish – Alberta Legislature Grounds – 10800 – 97 Ave
- Click here for Canada Day Road Route Map
- Click here for Washroom & Parking Locations
YOGA FOR RUNNERS (There is no charge for registered run participants.)
Studies have shown that yoga squashes stress, aids weight loss, eases pain, helps people stick to an exercise routine, and even improves running times. The strength and flexibility developed on the mat, namely in the core, quads, hamstrings, and hip flexors can help you run more effectively and stay injury-free.
Join Jenn Morrison on either May 5th or June 16th for this 90 min class centered on yoga poses most beneficial for runners.
- DATE: SATURDAY, MAY 5 AND/OR JUNE 16
- TIME: 1:30- 3:00 PM
- WHERE: MOKSHA YOGA EDMONTON SOUTH
- COST: FREE FOR CANADA DAY ROAD RACE PARTICIPANTS/VOLUNTEERS* OR $30 FOR NON-RACE PARTICIPANTS.
- PLEASE NOTE: Space is limited so be sure to reserve your spot online or in studio.
*If you are a Canada Day Road Race participant/volunteer please email email@example.com and we will take care of your registration.
For more information please contact Joan Radford
This year we are proud to introduce the recipient of our fund raising efforts,
Dr. Kerry S. Courneya from the University of Alberta. Kerry S. Courneya, Ph.D., is a Professor and Canada Re- search Chair in Physical Ac vity and Cancer at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Canada. He received his B.A. (1987) and M.A. (1989) in Kinesiology from Western University (London, Canada) and his Ph.D. (1992) in Kinesiology from the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign). He spent five years at the University of Calgary before moving to the University of Alberta in 1997. Prof. Courneya's research program focuses on physical ac- vity and cancer survivorship including how exercise may help cancer survivors prepare for treatments, cope with treatments, recover a er treatments, and extend long term survival. Prof. Courneya has co-authored the American College of Sports Medicine's exercise guidelines for cancer survivors (2010), the American Cancer So- ciety's physical ac vity and nutri on guidelines for cancer survivors (2012), and the American Society of Clinical Oncology's posi on statement on obesity and cancer (2014).
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.