Toronto Women's 8k/5k
Saturday October 13, 2018 / 9:00 A.M. / Toronto ON
|Toronto Women's 8k Run||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 31||$50|
|Until Oct 9||$55|
|After Oct 9 (In person)||$65|
|Toronto Women's 5k Run||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 31||$45|
|Until Oct 9||$50|
|After Oct 9 (In person)||$60|
- *Applicable taxes and processing fees not included.
- Online Registration Closes on Tues Oct 9 @ 11:59pm
- All entries are: non-refundable, non-transferable and non-deferrable.
- Customize your finisher medal with an iTaB. The iTaB is a plate engraved with your NAME and finish TIME, which fits securely on the back of your medal; after the race your iTaB will be engraved and mailed directly to your address. Every race tells a story...let iTaB tell yours!
Race Kit Pickup
- Pre-race kit pick up and In Person registration (if still available) will take place
At the Rosedale Running Room
1087 Yonge St
Toronto, ON M4W 2L5
Ph: (416) 960 - 3910 - View Map
- Thursday, October 11
from 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Friday, October 12
from 12:00 - 7:30pm.
- RACE DAY KIT PICK UP will take place at the race site,
Sunnybrook Park on Saturday October 13 from 7:30am - 8:45am.
- Toronto Women's 8k : Saturday October 13, 2018 @ 9:00 A.M.
- Toronto Women's 5k : Saturday October 13, 2018 @ 9:15 A.M.
In Support of:
Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario (POGO)
For more information, please contact: Toronto Women’s Run Series
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Queens Park. Start date July 27, 2018
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Canary District. Start date July 30, 2018
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Liberty Village. Start date June 28, 2018
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Liberty Village. Start date July 19, 2018
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Liberty Village. Start date August 2, 2018