Stair Climb for Clean Air
Sunday January 28, 2018 / 9:00 A.M. / At the Bell MTS Place, Winnipeg MB
|Team Stair Climb*||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 31||$100|
|Until Jan 26||$125|
|Individual Stair Climb||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 31||$30|
|Until Jan 26||$40|
- INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION
Individuals can register up until December 31st for $30.00, afterwards registration will be open until January 26th for $40.00. All individuals must also commit to raising a minimum of $100.00. Once you’ve registered you will be provided with a link to provide to your contacts where they can donate to you online, or you can always download our pledge form here and then hand in all cash and cheques at the registration table on event day.
- TEAM REGISTRATION
Teams can consist of anywhere from 2 – 6 teammates and can register up until December 31st for $100.00, afterwards registration will be open until January 26th for $125.00. All teams must also commit to raising a minimum of $250.00 collectively. Once you’ve registered you will be provided with a link to provide to your contacts where they can donate to you online, or you can always download our pledge form here and then hand in all cash and cheques at the registration table on event day.
- Any donation of $20 or more will receive a tax receipt.
- Bell MTS Place (300 Portage Ave)
- The Stair Climb for Clean Air is geared towards all ages and all fitness levels who are excited to help us “Climb Across Manitoba”! We’ve figured out how many steps it would take to equal the same distance across Manitoba from Saskatchewan to Ontario and we’re making it our goal to reach for the top! That’s nearly 179,000 flights of stairs at the Bell MTS Place, or better yet 1.6 million feet!!!
- The best part is that you can register as an Individual and commit to completing 10 flights (up/down) of stairs, or register as a Team of up to 6 teammates and decide how many flights you’d like to collectively complete relay style!
- All funds raised will go towards being there for people when they need help, supporting and encouraging research, protecting the air we breathe and celebrating breathing!
- For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Cat Ross, Director of Fundraising, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note :
- *There will be 12 stairwells being used at a time. All Individuals and Teams will be scheduled accordingly and designated a stairwell number at time of registration on event day.
- *Teams will be contacted no later than January 19th, 2018 to provide their desired number of flights they would like to complete. Must be a minimum of 10 flights to a maximum of 200.
- *This event's venue is wheelchair accessible for spectators
- Registration 8:30 – 9:00AM
- First Climbers start at 9:00AM
- Event ends at 11:30AM
For more information please contact Cat Ross
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶