RunGo Dash for Dogs 2018
Saturday February 24, 2018 / 9:00 A.M. / VANCOUVER BC
This race has a maximum registration cap of 500 entrants.
|Until Nov 6, 2017||$15|
|Until Dec 31, 2017||$20|
|Until Feb 22, 2018||$25|
|Until Nov 6, 2017||$20|
|Until Dec 31, 2017||$25|
|Until Feb 22, 2018||$35|
|Until Nov 6, 2017||$30|
|Until Dec 31, 2017||$35|
|Until Feb 22, 2018||$40|
- A guided 10km, 5km or 2km run or walk through Stanley Park in Vancouver, BC. with proceeds going to BC and Alberta Guide Dogs.
- This fun and non-competitive race takes you through the beautiful trails in Stanley Park. After the run there will be a social event with pancakes, prizes, and good tunes! This is a race for people to support dogs, you don't need a dog to run.
- Guide dogs and good dogs are welcome, dogs must be on leash and under control at all times for the safety of the working guide dogs.
- More information at: http://dashfordogs.run
- 2K - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 100
- 5K - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 250
- 10K - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 150
- Dog (additional cost to run with your dog) : $5
Race Kit Pickup Info
- February 23rd, 12pm-8pm
- Denman Running Room
Suite 103, 679 Denman Street
Vancouver, BC V6G 2L3
Ph: (604) 684-9771
- 2K : Saturday February 24, 2018 @ 9:00A.M.
- 5K : Saturday February 24, 2018 @ 9:00 A.M.
- 10K : Saturday February 24, 2018 @ 9:00 A.M.
For more information please contact CRAIG SLAGEL
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.