Lace Up for Diabetes - Winnipeg 2018
Sunday April 29, 2018 / 9:00 A.M. / Winnipeg MB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 750 entrants.
|10K Run||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 20||$40 / $20 Youth|
|Until Apr 26||$50 / $30 Youth|
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 20||$30 / $20 Youth|
|Until Apr 26||$40 / $30 Youth|
|3K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 26||$25 / $20 Youth|
|5K/3K Family||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 20||$60|
|Until Apr 26||$70|
|Kids Fun Run||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 26||Free|
- 10K Run / 5K Run/Walk - Age for Youth - 15 and under.
- Please Note: Only the 10K is a chip timed event.
- Early Bird price deadline: March 20th
- Kids Fun Run is Free for ages 8 & under
- 5K/3K Family* - must have a minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 with at least one adult. Families can opt to walk/run the 5K.
Prizes for top 3 individual fundraisers
Run for free: Raise $200 and your registration is refunded
Raise $500 and receive a Team Diabetes Jacket and refund registration fee
Corporate Teams: Raise $2500 and receive Teams Diabetes Jackets & group prize (up to 10 people)
Families: Raise $1000 and receive Team Diabetes jacket & refund registration fee (up to 5 people)
- Lace Up for Diabetes in support of Diabetes Canada
Help the 125,000 Manitoban children & adults living with diabetes by donating today! Diabetes Canada is leading the fight against diabetes by helping people with diabetes live healthy lives while we work to find a cure.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Donate tab (at the top of this page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
- You can also download and print our Pledge Form
- This way you have a manual form to use when asking for pledges from your friends and family!
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday April 27 from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Saturday April 28 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Pembina Running Room
2095 Pembina Highway
Pembina Village Shopping Centre
- Assiniboine Park,
- 2355 Corydon Avenue, Winnipeg MB - directions
- 3K Run/Walk : Sunday April 29, 2018 @ 9:00 A.M.
- 10K Run : Sunday April 29, 2018 @ 9:00 A.M.
- 5K Run/Walk : Sunday April 29, 2018 @ 9:00 A.M.
- 5K/3K Family : Sunday April 29, 2018 @ 9:00 A.M.
- Kids Fun Run : Sunday April 29, 2018 @ 10:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Gwen Smith
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard