Summit Run 2018
Saturday June 16, 2018 / 8:00 A.M. / Prince Albert SK
This race has a maximum registration cap of 1,200 entrants.
|2 km Individual Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until May 17||$20|
|Until Jun 14||$25|
|2 km Family*||Register Now!|
|Until May 17||$35|
|Until Jun 14||$45|
* 2K Family team registration has a Min. of 2 and Max. of 5 members.
|5km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until May 17||$45|
|Until Jun 14||$55|
|10km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until May 17||$55|
|Until Jun 14||$65|
|Half Marathon||Register Now!|
|Until May 17||$60|
|Until Jun 14||$75|
|Half Marathon Team Relay*||Register Now!|
|Until May 17||$135|
|Until Jun 14||$165|
*Half Marathon Team requires three individuals who will each run a 7 km leg of the race route.
- Each entry receives a sports duffel bag with Summit Run logo and a Summit Run medal (1 duffel bag per family entry)
- Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 200
Race Kit Pickup
Race bag pick up will available from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm on Friday, June 15th
Att CBI (formerly Summit Physio);
4077 2nd Ave West,
- There will also be race bag pick up at the start line from 6:30 am to 8:30 am on Saturday June 16th (Race Day)
- Half marathon: 8:00 A.M.
- 10km Run/Walk: 9:00 A.M
- 5km Run/Walk: 9:15 A.M.
- 2 km Run/Walk:10:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Lisa Evans
- Email: SummitRunPA@outlook.com
- Phone: 306-764-4999
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶