341 Mundare RCAC Zombie Run
Saturday May 12, 2018 / 3:00 P.M. / Mundare AB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 500 entrants.
|5K Zombie Run||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 28||$45|
|Until Apr 30||$50|
|Until May 10||$60|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Run the 5km obstacle course and escape oncoming zombies! You are equipped with 3 flags representing your life - your mission is to cross the finish line with a flag left. Zombies will want to take your flags, if you lose one keep running! There will be a respawning station to get an additional life!
Time for you to conquer obstacles, avoid the undead, gain bragging rights for having survived the Mundare apocalypse.
- Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 500
Race Kit Pickup
Package pickup will be at the Ukraina Park, Mundare one hour prior to start time.
Photo ID is required
Waiver will be available at registration, must be filled out and signed prior to race time
You will have the opportunity to purchase lunch after the race - we will have a sealed bag for keys, change of clothes, cash, free beverage ticket, prize draw tickets, etc.
Please follow the signs off Highway 16 and 855
First runners will start at 3:00pm with subsequent heats every 5 minutes
- 341 Mundare RCAC Zombie Run : Saturday May 12, 2018 @ 3:00 P.M.
For more information please contact Sheryl Jamison
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 780 603 8564
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶