2018 Toronto Challenge
Sunday June 10, 2018 / 9:30 A.M. / Toronto ON
|MonsterMortgage.ca 5K Run||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 2||$20|
|Medical Pharmacies 5K Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 2||$20|
|1K Fun Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 2||$20|
|Family of 4 - 5K/1K *||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 2||$40|
|5K Run Team Challenge **||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 2||$70|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Youth & Seniors fee - $10
- Age for youth: 14 and under
- Age for seniors: 65 and over
- * Family of 4 - 5K/1K - Family teams are a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 members.
- ** 5K Run Team Challenge - Teams are a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 4 members.
Race Kit Pickup
If you are pre-registered, you can pick up your race kit —
High Park Running Room - View Map
2100 Bloor Street West
- Friday, June 8th from noon - 7:00 pm
Saturday, June 9th from 10:00 am- 4:00 pm
On race day:
Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen St. W.
From 7:30 a.m
- MonsterMortgage.ca 5K Run : Sunday June 10, 2018 @ 9:30 A.M.
- Medical Pharmacies 5K Walk : Sunday June 10, 2018 @ 9:30 A.M.
- 1K Fun Walk : Sunday June 10, 2018 @ 9:30 A.M.
- Family of 4 : Sunday June 10, 2018 @ 9:30 A.M.
- 5K Run Team Challenge : Sunday June 10, 2018 @ 9:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Tyrone Bernardo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our TD Centre. Start date January 6, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Queens Park. Start date January 23, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Liberty Village. Start date December 13, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Rosedale Store. Start date January 6, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Yonge St. Store. Start date January 6, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Beaches Store. Start date December 13, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Kingsway Village Store. Start date January 15, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Markham Store. Start date February 24, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Dundas 403. Start date January 6, 2020