Run for the Family - 2018
Saturday September 15, 2018 / 10:00 A.M. / Saskatoon SK
This race has a maximum registration cap of 200 entrants.
|1 km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 25||$10|
|Until Sep 13||$15|
|3 km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 25||$25|
|Until Sep 13||$30|
|5 km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 25||$40|
|Until Sep 13||$45|
|Family 5K/3K/1K*||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 25||$100|
|Until Sep 13||$125|
- Sorry, no t-shirts will be provided this year. You will receive a one-size-fits-all item in your goodie bag.
- * Family rate is for family living in the same household. After 8 registered family members, each additional member will be charged $10.
Mnimum 3 and Maximum of 12 members for the Family.
Race Kit Pickup
Friday, September 14, 2018
from 12:00 - 2:00 pm or 5:00 -7:00 pm
At Running Room
601 - 8th Street East
Saskatoon, SK S7H 0R1
Ph: (306) 477-4850 - Map
- 1 km Run/Walk : Saturday September 15, 2018 @ 10:00 A.M.
- 3 km Run/Walk : Saturday September 15, 2018 @ 10:00 A.M.
- 5 km Run/Walk : Saturday September 15, 2018 @ 10:00 A.M.
- Family : Saturday September 15, 2018 @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Annette Bentler
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.