The Chilly Dash 2018
Saturday February 24, 2018 / 10:00 A.M. / Holyrood, NL
This race has a maximum registration cap of 150 entrants.
|The Chilly Dash 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 22||$30|
- Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 150
- The Chilly Dash 5km is returning to the 2018 Crystal Carnival!
- This year, all racers will receive a medal and chip timing! Participants are invited to join the Post-Race Kitchen Party at the Holyrood Royal Canadian Legion Branch 64 - following the dash for soup and sandwiches, refreshments, prize draws, live entertainment, and awards for the top 3 overall dashers! For further details and/or questions please contact Ryan Lawlor - firstname.lastname@example.org
Race Kit Pickup
- Wednesday, February 21 from 4:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Thursday, February 22 from 4:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
St. John's Running Room - Map
#9 Rowan Street
St. John's, NL A1B 2X2
Ph: (709) 738-3433
- It is recommended that you try to pickup your kit during these times.
- If this is not suitable for you please contact Ryan Lawlor – email@example.com
- If you have registerd after February 20 your kit will not be available for pickup until Thursday, February 21.
- All remaining kits will be brought to the Royal Canadian Legion. If you are availing of this morning pickup please ensure that you arrive thirty (30) minutes prior 9:00 A.M.
- Pre-Race Check-In: 9:00am
- Bus Departure: 9:50am
- Race Start Time: 10:00am
For more information please contact Ryan Lawlor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶