2018 St. Patrick's Day Road Races
Saturday March 10, 2018 / 10:30 A.M. / Ottawa ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 1,300 entrants.
Classic Mile & Two Miler Individual
|Classic Mile||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 7||$25|
|Two Miler||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 7||$29|
Classic Mile & Two Miler Team events
Minimum of 2 team members for first fee.
Each additional member is $10
Maximum of 6 members
|Classic Mile Team||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 11||$20 + $ 10 for additional member|
|Until Mar 5||$25 + $ 10 for additional member|
|Until Mar 7||$30 + $ 10 for additional member|
|Two Miler Team||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 11||$24 + $ 10 for additional member|
|Until Mar 5||$29 + $ 10 for additional member|
|Until Mar 7||$35 + $ 10 for additional member|
- All Applicants recieve a Free Shirt with entry!
- Men's / Women's sizes : XS, S, M, L, XL
- Note: Shirts are not available to registrants after March 4th.
Kit Pick Up
- Thursday, March 8 & Friday, March 9
3:30 to 8:00p.m.
At Slater Street Running Room - View Map
160 Slater Street
Bring ID, and if picking up kit for others, bring a note with authority.
- Saturday, March 10th (Race day)
- Race kits will also be able to be picked up on Race Day,
although we recommend picking it up in advance.
- Classic Mile : Saturday March 10, 2018 @ 10:30 A.M.
- Two Miler : Saturday March 10, 2018 @ 10:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Melanie Judges
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.