Hues for Humanity 2018
Sunday June 10, 2018 / 9:00 A.M. / Winnipeg MB
|Team 5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 30||$35|
|Until Jun 8||$45|
|Individual 5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 30||$40|
|Until Jun 8||
|Kids 5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 8||
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Youth Entry Age for Youth - 9 and under.
- *Teams are a minimum of 4 and a maximum 12 team members.
- Team Captains / Members select the distance they will be participating in.
- The TEAM CAPTAIN must register first and invite the members to join up!
- Captains who register for the team events will be sent a password to invite members to register to join their team. Click here for more info.''
- Kids 5K Run/Walk - Free to Kids 9 and under
- If kids want any extras (t-shirts, color packets, sunglasses),you can add them to your purchase.
Optional Event Shirts
- Adult T-Shirt: $ 15.00
- Youth T-Shirt: $ 15.00
- Purple Powder Packet : $ 6.00
- Pink Powder Packet: $ 6.00
- Green Powder Packet: $ 6.00
- Yellow Powder Packet: $ 6.00
- Blue Powder Packet: $ 6.00
- Sunglasses: $ 5.00
Race Kit Pickup
- Race bags can be picked up the evening of
- Saturday June 9th, 12-4 PM
- Kenaston Running Room - Map
- Kenaston Village Mall
1875 Grant Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3N 1Z2
Ph: (204) 487-7582
- St. Paul's High School
2200 Grant Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3P 0P8
- Individual & Team 5K Run/Walk : Sunday June 10, 2018 @ 9:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Rachel Northcott
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.