Autism 5K Fun Run
Saturday April 28, 2018 / 10:00 A.M. / Moncton NB
|Autism 5 km Fun Run||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 26||$30|
- Same day registration is available at the Venue for $30.00. Please bring cash or cheque. Autism T-shirts will be available as well.
- April is Autism Awareness Month! Come join us in raising Awareness for Autism as well as some activities after the Run.
- Applicants can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Donate tab (at the top of this page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
- The Fun Run will be combined with a separate Walk Event.
- We will all start at the same place in-front of the Wesleyan Celebration Centre but the Runners will be taking a different route.
- We will start as a group with a brief introduction and Thanks along with a group photo of the Runners, the Walkers and municipal supporters.
- All Runners will be receiving a medal upon completion of the 5K route.
Optional Event Shirts
- Autism Awareness T-Shirt (youth or adult): $ 15
Race Kit Pickup
Race Kits will be available in the Moncton Running Room Location on April 27, 2018 from 16hoo-19h00 (4:00-7:00 pm).
- Autism 5 km Fun Run : Saturday April 28, 2018 @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Angele Collette or Alida Mullin
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 506-855-9032
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Moncton Store. Start date March 2, 2018