Walk For Angels - Winnipeg 2018
Saturday May 5, 2018 / 12:00 P.M. / Winnipeg MB
|5K Walk For Angels||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 31||$30 / $15 youth|
|Until May 4||$35 / $20 youth|
|5K Teams *||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 31||$30 / Youth : $15|
|Until May 4||$35 / Youth : $20|
|5K Children (2 to 12 years)||Register Now!|
|Until May 4||$10|
- Free Unisex Shirt with entry!
Please be advised that T shirts are not guaranteed after March 31, 2018.
- Age for Youth - 13 to 17 years & for children - 2 to 12
- 5K Teams * : The TEAM CAPTAIN registers first and invite the members to join up!
Captains who creates a team will be sent a password to invite members to register to join their team. Click here for details
Run or Walk in support of...
- CASS is made up of volunteers who have been affected by Angelman Syndrome, we understand the struggles that families go through. It is our mission to provide those families with support and resources through our community to give those living with Angelman Syndrome.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Donate tab (at the top of this page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
- You can also download and print our Pledge Form
- This way you have a manual form to use when asking for pledges from your friends and family!
Race Kit Pickup
- Thursday, May 3, 2018 3:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Regent Running Room - View Map
Unit 400B Kildonan Crossing Shopping Centre
1615 Regent Ave West
Winnipeg, MB R2C 5C6
- East. St. Paul Community Club
264 Hoddinott Rd East St
St. Paul MB
- Walk For Angels : Saturday May 5, 2018 @ @ 12:00 P.M.
For more information please contact Kimberly Robak- Radke
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard