Light Up the Lake 2018 - Saint John
Sunday October 28, 2018 / 6:15 P.M. / Saint John NB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 300 entrants.
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 13||$35 / Youth : $25|
|Until Oct 25||$40 / Youth : $25|
|Until Oct 26||$45 / Youth : $25|
|Team Event *||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 13||$30 / Youth : $22|
|Until Oct 25||$35 / Youth : $22|
|Until Oct 26||$40 / Youth : $22|
|Family Registration **||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 13||$80 + $25 for additional member|
|Until Oct 25||$90 + $25 for additional member|
|Until Oct 26||$95 + $25 for additional member|
|Kids Run||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 13||$17|
|Until Oct 25||$20|
|Until Oct 26||$20|
- Children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult, but the adult does not need to pay a registration fee. Feel free to wear run-friendly costumes!! Snacks will be inside the Pavilion after the run.
- Age for Youth - 16 and under.
- * The TEAM CAPTAIN must register first and invite the members to join up!
Captains who register for the team events will be sent a password to invite members to register to join their team. Click here for more info.
- ** Family consists of Min 3 and max 12 members. After 3 members, each member will be charged additional member fee.
Race Kit Pickup
Friday, Oct 26th 4-7pm
At the Running Room
Unit A1 39 King St
Saint John, NB E2L 4W3
Ph: (506) 652-6946
- 5K Run/Walk : Sunday October 28, 2018 @ 6:30 P.M.
- Team Event : Sunday October 28, 2018 @ 6:30 P.M.
- Family Registration : Sunday October 28, 2018 @ 6:30 P.M.
- Kids Run : Sunday October 28, 2018 @ 6:15 P.M.
For more information please contact Kate Elliott
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1 877 212 9582
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Brunswick Square Store. Start date August 16, 2018