Chilly Half Marathon, Frigid 10k and Frosty 5k - 2019
Sunday March 3, 2019 / 10:05 A.M. / Burlington ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 4,200 entrants.
|Half Marathon Run||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 25||$85|
|Until Dec 28||$90|
|Until Mar 1||$95|
|Frosty 5k||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 28||$55|
|Until Mar 1||$60|
|10k Run||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 25||$60|
|Until Dec 28||$65|
|Until Mar 1||$70|
- Free Shirt for the 1st 300 with 10k entry!
- 10k will receive Long sleeve technical t-shirt and Finishing medal. This will be a point to point 10k and you will be bused to start
Time limit of 90 mins.
|Chilly Half and Training Program **||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 31, 2018||$110|
- ** Chilly Half and Training Program : Price includes entry into the Chilly Half Marathon and registration into The Running Room Half marathon training program.
- Separate clinic code for registration will be sent by VRPRO
- For information on the Running Room Marathon Training Programs - click here
- To search for upcoming dates / store locations - click here
- Half Marathon Run : Sunday March 3, 2019 @ 10:05 A.M.
- Frosty 5k : Sunday March 3, 2019 @ 10:05 A.M.
- 10k : Sunday March 3, 2019 @ 9:55 A.M.
For more information please contact Kelly Hendry-Arnott
- Email: Kelly@vrpro.ca
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.