Mount Robson Marathon 2018
Saturday September 8, 2018 / 8:00 A.M. / Valemount BC
This race has a maximum registration cap of 500 entrants.
|50K Ultra Marathon||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 1||$65|
|Until Aug 1||$70|
|Until Sep 6||$75|
|Half Marathon||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 1||$55|
|Until Aug 1||$60|
|Until Sep 6||$65|
|Kinney Lake 12K||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 1||$35|
|Until Aug 1||$40|
|Until Sep 6||$45|
|Flatlander 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 1||$20|
|Until Sep 6||$25|
- Saturday, September 8th
In addition to the races there will be other activities in and around the Visitor Center all day. The schedule of running events for the day is:
- 6:30 - 9:00am Race number pick up at the Mount Robson Visitor Center
- 8:00am Start of the Ultra Marathon
- 9:30am Start of the Half Marathon
- 10:00am start of the Kinney Lake 12K
- 10:15am start of the Flatlander 5K
- 12:00pm Start of the Kid's Fun Run
- 1:00 - 2:00pm Face Painting
- 1:00 pm Awards and Flower Ceremony plus many great draw prizes
- T-Shirts and Mount Robson Marathon merchandise will be for sale at registration on Friday night and throughout the event on Saturday. Please bring cash for Saturday purchases.
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, September 7th
6:30pm - 9:00pm Race number pick up at the Valemount Visitor Information Center
- *Please note that race number pickup is at the Valemount Visitor Information Center on Friday, and at the Mount Robson Visitor Information Center on Saturday, which are in different locations*
*All times are BC Pacific Standard Time (not Mountain Time aka Alberta Time)
- 50K Ultra Marathon : Saturday September 8, 2018 @ 8:00 A.M.
- Half Marathon : Saturday September 8, 2018 @ 9:30 A.M.
- Kinney Lake 12K : Saturday September 8, 2018 @ 10:00 A.M.
- Flatlander 5K : Saturday September 8, 2018 @ 10:15 A.M.
For more information please contact Mount Robson Marathon
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶