Coquitlam Crunch Diversity Challenge 2018
Saturday September 8, 2018 / 7:00 A.M./ Coquitlam BC
|Stair Master *||Register Now!|
|Until May 31||$10 / Youth : $5 / Senior : $8|
|Until Sep 4||$15 / Youth : $10 / Senior : $15|
|Race day||$20 / Youth : $15 / Senior : $18|
|Make It Or Break It||Register Now!|
|Until May 31||$15 / Youth : $10 / Senior : $12|
|Until Sep 4||$25 / Youth : $15 / Senior : $18|
|Race day||$30 / Youth : $20 / Senior : $22|
|The Recreational - Family**||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 4||$25|
|Recreational - Individual||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 4||$10 / Youth : $5 / Senior : $8|
- Age for Youth - 15 and under.
- Age for Senior - 65 or over.
- **Family registration is a minimum of 3 and maximum of 6 members
- Optional Event Shirts
- Mens / Sizes : S, M, L, XL - $30 and XXL & XXXL - $32
- Womens / Sizes : S, M, L, XXL - $30 and XXL - $32
- Youth / Sizes : XS(2-4), S (6-8), M (10-12), L (14-16), XL (18-20) - $30
Race Kit Pickup
- Date: Thursday and Friday, September 6th and 7th
- Time: 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Port Coquitlam Running Room - View Map
#202-2748 Lougheed Highway
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
- *Race Kits for Late Registration are collected at the event.
Race Day Info: Saturday September 8
Stair Master: 8:00 A.M.
Goal: Run up the 437 stairs at the Coquitlam Crunch.
Make it or Break it: 9:00 A.M.
Goal: Walk/run up and down the Coquitlam Crunch and try and make at least 4 round-trips or more, in the 4-hour period.
The Recreational Family or Individual: 10:00 A.M.
Goal: Come out, get some exercise and enjoy the day. Try to complete the Coquitlam Crunch at least once or even twice in 4 hours. For families and others who would like to support the event and/or pursue their own personal best. This event is perfect for the whole family, your church group or club.
- Stair Master : Saturday September 8, 2018 @ 8:00 A.M.
- Make It Or Break It : Saturday September 8, 2018 @ 9:00 A.M.
- The Recreational - Family : Saturday September 8, 2018 @ 10:00 A.M.
- Recreational - Individual : Saturday September 8, 2018 @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Brian Kenny
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶