beKIND MINDFITNESS Triathlon 2018
(Fundraiser for mental health and wellness in schools)
Friday June 1, 2018 / 7:00 P.M. / Edmonton AB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 100 entrants.
|Triathlon registration||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 10||$40 / Youth $20|
|Until May 14||$50 / Youth $25|
|Until June 1 @ 4P.M.||$65 / Youth $35|
- Age for Youth - 5-16 years of age.
- Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 100
- Tickets are selling fast and we have limited space.
Save $15.00 if you register by May 14.
Agrios Mindfitness is super excited to partner up with the Running Room for the beKIND Mindfitness Triathlon (Fundraiser for mental health and wellness in schools). Try something new and join us for a super fun and unique experience.
The beKIND Mindfitness Triathlon incorporates a 3km walk or 5km Run in the heart of our beautiful river valley, Yoga and Meditation as well as the 40-Day beKIND Mindfulness Challenge. Over 10 000 adults, teens and kids have taken the beKIND Mindfulness Challenge. Will you be the next?
Spread the word, bring your friends and kids and join us for a special evening.
All registrants will receive a swag bag and will be automatically entered to win amazing prizes with one valued at $600.00. Weather permitting we will also have a bonfire and marshmallow roast after the event at 9:30pm.
- For complete race details visit our website.
Optional Event Shirts
- beKIND black t-shirt : $40.00
- Ladies Mens and Youth Sizing
Race Kit Pickup
- Thursday May 31st, 2018
- 4 - 8 P.M.
- 109th Street Running Room - View Map
- 8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
- Friday June 1, 2018 @ 7:00 P.M.
For more information please contact Susan Agrios
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶